Founded in 2005, Aspire Global is a one stop shop for all things online betting, focussing mainly on the European market.
Based in Malta, they provide a complete casino and sports betting platform for igaming operators as well as a fully managed package of services and solutions for betting brands just getting off the ground and trying to establish themselves.
Their ability to serve so many different markets and jurisdictions has been key in Aspire’s own growth and development, and since they can be flexible in what they provide companies at various different stages can make use of their products.
New Aspire Global Casinos
More AG Sites
Stats tell the Story
You can often get a good overall picture of a company with a few good old fashioned statistics, so the following will give you some idea of the company and their standing in the industry:
- 6 Licences – Aspire Global can legally operate using licences from Malta, the UK, Ireland, Denmark, Sweden, and Portugal.
- 200+ Employees – Any company with this many staff is clearly very busy and probably doing ok for themselves.
- 30+ Nationalities – What does this tell you? Well, it tells you they truly are a global company, a multi-lingual company, and a company with business relationships stretching far and wide.
- 60+ Brands – With this many white labels using their product, Aspire clearly provide a popular product and service.
- 30 Payment Methods – They won’t all be available in all markets, but you can guarantee their site’s will have a diverse range of payment methods whichever country you live in.
- 50 Providers – Their sites have access to so many games it’s unreal. Their relationships with all of these software developers ensures their white labels have access to the best games from a very wide range of the industry.
So now you know who you are dealing with; a huge company operating in numerous markets across Europe offering a full service to scores of white labels.
Although Aspire can offer more bespoke services for those that want a more tailored approach, the bulk of their client base work with them for their white label solutions.
There are a number of HTML5 templates designed by Aspire which their white labels can choose between from, all oven ready so that the brand can add their own colours and branding and concentrate on marketing, leaving everything else to Aspire.
This means that Aspire will maintain the platform/interface, handle customer service, payments, regulation, compliance and license, etc. All of this stuff takes an awful long time to get established, so a white label brand can save themselves a lot of work by using a company like Aspire.
Address: Aspire Global, 135 High Street, Sliema, Malta
Email: [email protected]
As well as offering their services to other brands, Aspire also run a few casinos of their own, giving them the chance to showcase their product and prove exactly what it can do in the right hands.
UK players might be aware of Karamba which could probably be considered their flagship brand, but they also run 6 others:
These sites are good examples of Aspire’s various platform templates being used optimally. As a general rule, the style tends to be bright and fairly simplistic, making it easy for players to navigate the various gaming categories and the titles within them.
They also tend to focus on a tiered VIP program rather than promotions, although promotions do exist with at least a few usually running at any one time.