In the world of online casinos and the companies that run them, Co-Gaming Limited is a relatively young enterprise.
The company was founded in 2010 and is licensed and regulated in a number of different territories.
The company overall has a focus on customer loyalty and is renowned for running rewards points schemes for all of their brands.
New Co-Gaming Casinos
More Co-Gaming Sites
Please note ComeOn! brands are no longer available in the UK but are still active in other countries.
About Co-Gaming Limited
Founded in Stockholm in 2010, the company launched as part of a new online casino enterprise with the name of ComeOn.com. Since then it has grown exponentially, with offices around Europe and employing more than 160 people.
Based in Malta, the company’s various sites are licensed there with the registration number C47444.
As the company is aimed at a British market they do also have a UK Gambling Commission license, of course, as well as one from the Government of Curacao.
Address: Co-Gaming Ltd. Forth Mansions, Ground Floor & 1st FloorTa’ Xbiex Sea Front, Ta’ Xbiex, XBX 1027, Malta
Brands & Products
Co-Gaming Limited have a number of well-known brands to their name, with the main ones being as follows:
- ComeOn! – launched in 2010 as a sportsbook, casino and poker offering
- Suomikasino – Aimed at a Finnish market when it launched in 2013, it’s a casino and live casino offering
- Folkeautomaten – Also launched in 2013, this is the Norwegian equivalent of Suomikasino
- Mobilbet – Having established itself as a company by 2014, Co-Gaming decided to attempt to corner the mobile market by creating a product specifically for it with this sportsbook, casino and live casino offering
- Casinostugan – Having done their best with other nordic markets, launching a live casino and casino for the Swedish market was an obvious next step
- GetLucky – Exclusive to the UK market, GetLucky is a casino and live casino that was launched in 2015
- Kasyno.pl -This casino and live casino site is for a Polish audience
- blitzino.com – Continuing with their method of launching casino and live casino products aimed at specific countries, Co-Gaming realised this one for the German market in 2018
When it comes the products offered by Co-Gaming Limited, you can look broadly or in a more focussed manner. Broadly speaking they operate casinos, live casinos and live betting as well as a robust sportsbook.
If you want to look a little bit more closely then you’ll note that their casino portfolio boasts more than 400 games and they’re happy to work with other providers to ensure that there is plenty for punters to to be able to play.
The sportsbook is provided by SBTech and their casino games come from the likes of NetEnt, PlayTech, Play ’n’ Go and more.